giovedì 8 dicembre 2016

Lottie Moss for Bulgari’s S/S 2017 Accessories Collection


Bulgari is proud to announce the beautiful Lottie Moss, as Bulgari’s new Spring Summer 2017 Accessories Ambassador. 
Sculpted with legendary skill, BVLGARI’s nature-inspired MEDITERRANEAN EDEN pieces from the Spring-Summer 2017 Accessories Collection are perfected with modern design. The exquisite creations capture the geometry of a sculpted garden, the naiveté of a flower petal, the sensuality of the supple serpent. A sophisticated reinterpretation of the dark and of the bright sides of the Eden. In Spring Summer 2017, BVLGARI’s Accessories celebrate their masterful creator as they revere two of its most iconic collections: SERPENTI and BVLGARI BVLGARI.




Featured within the new collection is a stunning limited-edition Serpentissima. Like a mystical queen, Serpentissima bag combines BVLGARI’s expertise in both leatherwork and high jewellery to reign with creativity.
“I remember seeing Bulgari’s beautiful ads when I was growing up, sometimes in magazines and sometimes just walking down the street. 


It’s an incredible feeling to actually become part of the Bulgari family and be able to appreciate what they create firsthand, the craftsmanship is especially amazing” enthused Lottie Moss“I’ve loved everything I shot with in the campaign so far, especially the Serpenti collection, and I look forward to growing alongside the brand!”


 www.bulgari.com

6 commenti:

  1. Great post I love Your blog And I follow You!
    Kiss
    http://marycosmesi.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. so great look ; >>


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your blog!
    Beautiful post!
    I follow you! Follow me back!
    lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  4. Tutto molto bello ma..chissà che prezzi !!
    Grazie per essere passata da me e un saluto

    RispondiElimina