venerdì 25 maggio 2012

Clothes & Clip


Singer: Caro Emerald
Song: a night like this
Inspiration: Summer day&night, beachwear, mini dresses...
Eccovi l'ispirazione della settimana per la  rubrica "Clothes&Clip".
Ogni settimana sceglierò un video musicale in cui è presente un outfit o
uno stile di abbigliamento che mi piace e mi ispira.
Vi piace questa idea? :)
Buon weekend
Here it is the inspiration of the week for  the new space on the blog "Clothes&Clip".
Every week I'll choose a music video with an outfit or style of clothing that I
like and inspires me. Do you like this idea? :)
Have a good weekend

2 commenti:

  1. Deliziosa questa idea.
    Musica e Moda sono molto correlate ;)
    Tra l'altro adoro questo pezzo!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love this idea and I love this song :)
    xoxo
    K

    RispondiElimina